Top 20 Things You Wish You Could Say At Work
Ever just want to let loose in the office? If only you could do that and still have loads of cash.
- I can see your point, but I still think you're full of shit.
- I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't give a fuck.
- How about "never"? Is "never" good for you?
- It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.
- I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
- Ahhh, I see the fuck-up fairy has visited us again.
- You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
- I'm already visualising the duct tape over your mouth.
- The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.
- Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.
- I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
- I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
- Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
- I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.
- What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?
- I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
- Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
- It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off.
- Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
- No, my powers can only be used for good.